Monday, February 14, 2005

A completed Blog

Well, after struggling all week with HTML codes for my blog I finally got it to where I want it. Well almost. I'm glad I learned how to add my blogs to the side column. And thank you so much Carla & Kathy for the help! You can see their blogs under my knitting blogs links. Kathy's is "Runs with Needles" and Carla's is "Kittnknit." Both beautiful women... I can't thank them enough for the help.

Well, last night I got tired of working on my sweater so I made a dishcloth. It only took me about 2 hours. I knitted it while watching Home Edition and Desperate Housewives. Does anyone else watch housewives? I was thinking that Lynette needs to take up knitting. She seems a bit high strung! Her character is the best birth control a woman could ask for. I decided NO MORE after watching her struggle with the 3 boys after the show started! ;-)

I'll post a picture of my new dishcloth and the pattern later! :-)
Until then, Knit some.

Posted by Melanie at 11:51 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Kathy posted at 2:46 PM  
    Yay! You got the html. I'm so glad! You're blog looks wonderful.

    Yes, Lynette on Housewives needs something to help her calm down. And what's up with Mike the plumber? He's too dang adorable to be a bad guy! :)

Post a Comment

« Home