Monday, February 21, 2005

I've Been Tagged

This will be a short entry... I just wanted to let everyone know that I got tagged, so I figured I'd do my "blogger's" duty and then pass the buck.
The questions are:
1. What was the last book you read or are reading?
I read "GO DOG GO," "MR. BROWN CAN MOO, CAN YOU?
and "THERE'S A WOCKET IN MY POCKET." Ha ha, no, in all seriousness...I read the First Harry Potter book for the 2nd time a few months back. I love reading books the 2nd time almost as much as I love reading them the first... you can catch so much more the 2nd time around. So far this year the only books I've picked up are knitting books.
2. Where did it come from (library, bookstore, gift, etc.)?
It was my birthday present from my neighbor.... I got the first 4 in a set. BEAUTIFUL!!
3. How many books do you read per year?
Well, before I had Zander I read about 2 books a month. When he was a newborn I read about 1 book a month. I've only read a TOTAL of 1 book since he turned 1 last September. ;-)
4. What is your favorite genre?
Hmmm, I like a lot of them. Pretty much if someone says "I read a good book" I'm intrigued. I love contemporary satires... like, Previously Engaged.
5. Who will you tag now?
Ruinwen. Have FUN Ruinwen! By the way... I want to see pictures of the camy tank!

As a side note, I'm getting my hubby back in port tomorrow, so I might be gone a few days... don't worry I'm alive and I'll check back in after "honeymoon" phase is over! ;-)

And finally, thank you AGAIN to Kathy for the HTML help! You're a doll!

Posted by Melanie at 9:45 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Kathy posted at 11:32 PM  
    Yay on the html! Enjoy your time with your hubby. :: big grin ::
  2. Blogger Sue posted at 4:50 PM  
    Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your blog.
  3. Blogger Kitt posted at 12:27 AM  
    *BEG*.....we shall "see" you later Melanie! We Hope!
    Say hi to hubby!
    Hugs,
    Kitt

Post a Comment

« Home