Thursday, February 10, 2005

Sweater update

The picture I posted yesterday was a few days old and so when a very nice woman from my knitting chicks yahoo group mentioned that it looked really tiny I figured I had better spread it out and measure it. It does measure 18" which is what the pattern says the medium should be. I'm 28" around my waist at the skinniest and 31.5 at my widest. To someone more experienced... is that gonna work? I sure hope so. Even though I don't have much money invested in it, I certainly do have a lot of time and big dreams for it! ;-)

Oh yeah, and as far as the size is concerned... keep in mind it's stock. st, so it is curling under a little bit. Zander let me borrow his turtle piece from his animal puzzle to pin down the bottom a little bit. ;-)

Anyway, here are the pic updates.


And I couldn't resist... this is my son. He's wearing his daddy's Ohio State hat.

Posted by Melanie at 10:09 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sue posted at 9:10 AM  
    Melanie,

    Your son is adorable! They are so much fun at that age.
  2. Blogger Kathy posted at 11:57 PM  
    The sweater looks wonderful! What kind of yarn and what color? I love that shade of green.

    Your son is just adorable. Have you knit anything for him yet?

Post a Comment

« Home