Saturday, February 26, 2005

What Kind of Yarn Are You

For a lack of anything better to talk about:
You're the 'classic' brands. You use lots of 'just
wool'. Technique may be very important to you,
as opposed to a yarn that does all the work.


What brand of yarn are you? (Knitting)
brought to you by Quizilla

I have yet to find my needles... I DID tear apart the whole shed today though. Nothing. And then I started looking in all my husband's things in the back of the dining room where we store things. I found a pair of aluminum round needles, but then I couldn't find my boye knitting guage that has the little holes in it to even see what size needle it was. I'm not having a good day. I think I'll just have to wait until the beginning of spring and just drag my entire house onto the front lawn and go through everything until I find them. HMPPPHHHH.

Posted by Melanie at 1:11 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Birdsong posted at 4:04 PM  
    Thanks for the fun quiz; I wonder how you manage with the moving and the baby, and am imressed you still find time to knit.

Post a Comment

« Home