Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Neglectful

My poor poor blog must feel so neglected. :-( I'm sorry little blog. Things have just been crazy around here.

I have lost my digital camera. Actually... I think Zander is the actual culprit. So I can't post pictures of my finished socks, which have patiently been sitting on my coffee table for 3 days waiting for me to photograph them. They're quite great if I do say so myself. And they're super comfortable and they fit better than store bought so I don't feel like I"m pulling them up all the time. WOO HOO. So now I have cammy socks to do for Nick and Zander and red socks for my mom, and blue socks for me. Plus I'm still working on Clapotis, which I also wish I could take a picture of. I'm officially half way done. I also casted on for a modified booga bag last night. I got patons classic wool in white/cream and light blue/denim. It will be striped. I changed the needle size and thus I'm having to change cast on stitches, etc. But hopefully I'll be able to get past the boring garter stitch bottom in the next few days. It's a good project for me to have handy... I can just do garter stitch when the little guy is content for a few minutes. WOO HOO.

Well, I'm off... just wanted to let you know that I didn't completely disappear... hopefully I can find my camera today sometime so I can post pictures later! Have a good one!
Until next time,
Knit some.

Posted by Melanie at 10:35 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger KnitNana posted at 10:10 PM  
    Cool socks...LOVE Clapotis!!! So glad your neighbor found the camera!

Post a Comment

« Home