Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Socks

Or rather SOCK. Or maybe shortten it even more as I have half of one sock done... so I guess it's a SO ;-)
Here it is. Please excuse my ugly feet.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's hard to take pictures of something with shape like that. I tried to just lay it on the table flat, but it looked like a blob of knitted yarn. So I put it on. There are some mistakes in it... but I'm not pointing them out and I'm not frogging it, because I AM doing it, and I LOVE IT! WOOO HOO!!!
Anyway, no time to chat, just wanted to share pics since I've gotten MANY requests. Back to knitting!

Posted by Melanie at 9:42 PM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Ruinwen posted at 5:42 AM  
    Way to go Melanie! Your "so" looks really great! I'm glad you didn't frog it!

    Ruinwen, who hopes to make socks this year...

    :)
  2. Blogger Kimberly posted at 10:28 AM  
    great job Mel! I love the short cuff! I knew you would conquer the gussett! :)

    Kim
  3. Blogger Birdsong posted at 12:29 PM  
    Great color combination. Socks are great knitting items - go quickly and surpass anything you could ever buy.
  4. Blogger Kary posted at 1:55 PM  
    great job! It looks fantastic!
  5. Blogger Kara posted at 9:54 PM  
    Hurray for you! There's nothing like conquering a new technique.

Post a Comment

« Home