Saturday, April 02, 2005

Booga Inspired Bag

So, I wanted to make the Booga Bag But I altered the pattern to suit my needs a little better. Here it is so far:
The Inside/Bottom:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and the side view:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's mainly all the progress I have to show today. Zander has been sick (throwing up-- AGAIN) so since he's been snoozing on the couch most of the day I've gotten a LOT of knitting done. I spent most of the day working on it and watching CNN. I think the pope dying is much like when Princess Diana died-- I think everyone will remember where they were and what they were doing when they heard the news. I know I'll probably remember that I was knitting this bag when I think back 20 years from now.

Rest in peace Father.

Until next time,
Knit some.

Posted by Melanie at 7:26 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home