Monday, June 27, 2005

Dizzy

I'm making myself dizzy with projects. I've decided I need to finish what I have on the needles... no more starting anything until I'm completely caught up. Of course... before I decided that I cast on for my mom's second sock.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But, I'm progressing right along on Zander's sweater.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the back being blocked.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis is the beginning of the left front.

I have ripped out the lace shawl (again.) I'm just not going to waste anymore time on it... I keep getting to clue 3 only to find out I've messed up somewhere in clue 2. So forget about it-- for now. I really like knitting lace, but need to get some other projects finished so that I can concentrate on it.

I also had my first experiments with dying. I used kool-aid. I think the prices for dharma's trading dyes aren't bad, and I think I'd like my yarn to be a little less "Candy" colored and a little richer... any suggestions on what particular dye you've used from them? Did you like it? Would you/have you used it again?

Okay, quick post, I know... back to knitting!

Posted by Melanie at 2:05 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Jessica Nick Simpson posted at 7:55 PM  
    HelloBlogger, Ive been surfing the web for the newest info on matchbox car and came accross your site. Dizzy is'nt exactly what i was surfing for, but i see why i found it. Anyway, interesting read. I will continue to look for matchbox car etc... I will be back to your site sometime...

Post a Comment

« Home