Thursday, June 23, 2005

Got Lace?

Here is the merino roving that my secret pal sent me. (The Bright Pink)
Got Lace?

Not bad huh? The blue is my alpaca lace, the red is sock yarn. I said I wanted lace weight... this is somewhere between lace and sock. That delights me to no end. The part that doesn't delight me are the joins. I posted a question to my Knit N' Spin group about it, so hopefully they'll be able to help.

I have also come to the conclusion that my lace project has met it's demise. Or, rather, *A* demise. I will cast on for it again immeadiately.

Frogging...


Frogging Some More


Finished Frogging

And to make the tramatic experience a little happier:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Until Next Time,
Knit Some.

Posted by Melanie at 8:55 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home