Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I AM ALIVE

I am so sorry dear blog readers... for I have neglected again. I am happy to announce that it is June 1st, I am in Kentucky, and everything is (almost) as it should be.

I just moved out of this house a little over 2 years ago and several exciting things have been added since I've left.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These are the things I will enjoy the next 5.5 months.

I will also enjoy the view from my bedroom window:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and all my yarn storage:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Right now there are two full drawers of yarn, 1 small center drawer of needles and notions, and a small drawer of Works in progess.
I have lots of time to fill the rest up! ;-)


Knitting has been good. I currently have 3 baby blankets and a clapotis on the needles.
Big Bad Baby Blanket (from Stitch n' Bitch Nation)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

An eyelet pattern... I got it from online, but wrote it down (didn't print it out) so now I have no idea what the name of it is. It's from http://knitting.about.com though.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It looks like a jumbled mess, but it is actually going very well. It's my first "lace" eyeleted pattern. I'm really enjoying it! :-)

And, my ruffled blanket:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Christine's Clappy. (It's almost done Christine... my assumption is it will be complete before the weekend or at the end of the weekend! :-)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Once I have completed the clappy and one of my baby blankets I am allowing myself to start 2 more exciting projects... I have them all picked out... I'll let you wait in suspense until next post! hehehe.
Until next time,
Knit some.

Posted by Melanie at 9:19 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger KnitNana posted at 2:59 PM  
    Wow...so much in such a little time, how did you do it?? Glad you made it safe and sound!
    lolol
    (((hugs)))
  2. Blogger Pioggia posted at 5:06 PM  
    It seems you had a good move, and that you had time to knit too! I will me moving soon and the idea still makes me tremble.
  3. Blogger Kathy posted at 12:25 AM  
    What yarn are you using for the clappy? It's gorgeous?

    We need some Zander pics! :)

Post a Comment

« Home