Thursday, June 16, 2005

PICTURES!

Want pictures? You gott-em.
Mother Dearest is letting me borrow hers. When uploading knitting pictures I also found these:

Zander & Cousin Claira in April. They were so funny. The two of them would climb under the coffee table. Claira would start babbling to Zander and Zander just stared at her. Such typical behavior of men and women, don't cha think?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And there's me trying to lean out of the picture.

Here is Zander driving Grandpa's ski boat. Just look at that concentration.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is the fish mom caught Memorial Day. She really thought we could eat him. Blue Gill. Wouldn't have been bad, but do you see the size (lack thereof.) You think she'd learn after almost 14 years of boating that only the BIG fish are worth the work of eating. Then again, she DID think it was a big fish. hehehe.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Zander swimming:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom and Zander knitting:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here Zander and I are sitting on the shore throwing rocks into the water:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, enough of that... onto the knitting.

First up is my lace project for the mysterystolealong. It is SOOOO slow going, but definitly worth it. It's hard to see what it looks like, but such is the way with lace... wait until it's done and blocked! :-)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This picture was taken after the completion of row 3. The yellow yarn is from the Provisional cast on. I will later be pulling it out and have live stitches underneathe so I can continue knitting from the bottom without picking up stitches. Pretty cool, huh?

Here is the shawl from folk shawls. Does't look like much yet... I have 166 stitches on the needles... once I get to 231 stitches I'll start the fun lace part. The straight part at the bottom is actually the top... it will be triangular.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally, Zander's sweater. The back is almost complete.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I really need to get back to my charity knitting. I'll try to have an update of the Big Bad Baby Blanket next time I post.
That's all... knit some.

Posted by Melanie at 9:39 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Pioggia posted at 7:09 PM  
    Yay, pictures! Your Zander is a cute kid! I like provisional cast-ons a lot but you're braver than I. I have not tried them with lace.

Post a Comment

« Home