Monday, August 29, 2005

CONTEST!!!

I was getting my needles ready to inventory this morning, and realized I had a lot more needles than I thought I did. So here's the contest. Winner to receive this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
How many sets of needles do I have? 2 straights count as one set. 4 (or 5) DPN's count as 1 set, and obviously 1 circular needle is 1 needle. This also counts cable needles. Person with the guess closest to the actual amount will win those two balls of regia sock yarn. (Don't have them in front of me so I don't remember what color # they are... but it's greens, grey, black and white. They will be similar to Michelle's socks that I just made. If more than one person gets the guess correct I will pull a name. Contest ends this week sometime, when I feel like it! :-) Leave your guess in the comments.

Happy guessing.

P.S. When leaving a comment be sure to leave your e-mail address or blog address in the form so I can contact you if you win. :-)

Posted by Melanie at 8:47 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home