Friday, August 05, 2005

Modena

So, my secret pal, "Alice" sent me 5 skeins of Jaeger matchmaker in my last box... in this beautiful light blue color. I keep fondling it when I walk into my closet... so I was looking at knitting garden tonight and found this magazine with Jaeger Matchmaker patterns in it. Scroll all the way down to "Modena" at the bottom. Pretty huh? Tons of stockinette, but it might be good class knitting as Kris suggested. I also like a few of the other patterns from that book... but am short a few skeins of the yarn... might need to look on ebay and see if there are any from the same dye lot floating around. HEY!!... you never know! ;-)

I mean, not that I have time to start them or anything... I have way too much other stuff to do, but will need something simple for class in a few weeks.

Speaking of current projects... I have fixed my camera (I am SOOO good) so pictures will return shortly.
I am 24" into my baby blanket... only 16" left to go! :-) I haven't worked on Zander's cardigan's hood yet, but will try to make effort to do so next week sometime.

Well that's all for now... until next time, knit some.

Posted by Melanie at 8:41 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home