Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Fall organization

This is part 1 of a two day organization fest.
Dan and crafty wench are getting it together... I need to as well.

Here is my Kentucky Stash: [picture heavy, sorry.]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Acrylic yarns for warm the world projects.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cotton yarns

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Novelty Yarns

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sock Yarn

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
More Sock Yarn

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Animal Fiber Yarn

And my oh so favorite part of my stash that I just stare at and touch:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My jaeger cashmere.
I know I want to make a scarf out of it, but I just haven't found the right pattern for it... but I'm dieing to make it to have it ready for fall days... any suggestions? I am really looking forward to having that soft stuff against my neck on crisp autumn days.

Anyway, tomorrow will have pictures of yarn divided by project. I need to get organized (and take some time off from buying yarn.) I hope I don't bore anyone, but maybe I'll give you guys a kick in the butt to get your stash or project lists organized!

Until then.

Posted by Melanie at 8:42 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home