Saturday, September 03, 2005

Or Not

MY ENTIRE FUCKING POST JUST DELETED. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Okay. I don't curse often... sorry. I feel better. Almost. I just wasted half an hour. DAGONIT!!! I guess I will tackle part of the post I had and then try the rest tomorrow... it is late as it is.

I got a knit picks order the other day. I had forgotten to order 2 skeins of "cloud" wool of the andes that I needed for Erin's bag in my last order. But instead of ordering just two skeins I ordered $30.00 worth. (DUH.)

Here is what I got:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the yarn for this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The only color I'm not thrilled with is the green. As you can see from the picture above, that green is forest. But knit picks doesn't have a forest green with their new "palette" line. What do you think I could substitute for it? Black or grey or what?

I also got this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
[the black is actually a navy blue... bad lighting]
And that yarn is for this. I have been planning to make this for months, but haven't done it yet. I still don't have a cast on time planned for this, but at least I have the yarn! ;-)

What a crappy post... I had such a long one, but don't have the patience for it now... I guess I'll HAVE to post it tomorrow sometime. Sorry school, but this is important... studying will have to wait! ha ha ha.

Here's a hint of tomorrow's post:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com hmmm....

P.S. Alice Red-- I still have not received my last gift. I'm not concerned about it... just getting impatient because I'm dying to know who you are. I'm sure it will be here soon, but I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you, I just really haven't gotten the package! ;-)
I look forward to getting to know you and thanking you properly for being so awesome the last few months.

P.S.S. My buddy lindsey just started a blog... check out her pi shawl!!! http://beadyeyedknitter.blogspot.com/

Posted by Melanie at 10:03 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home