Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Awful Blogger & Knitter & socks

Well, I'm still helping out at work... still no time to knit. Hopefully there will be some more time tomorrow after my term paper is done and handed in.

Anyway, knitting news? Not much... I've done a few rows on the baby blanket, and a few rounds on pismo. Not much else... but remember these?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pattern better seen here.

Okay, well, they're still the same size, but I'm afraid I'm making the circumfrence too small (that's what I get for not making a gauge swatch) and so I don't have the heart to continue on them or rip them... so they're hiding in the [bottom of my] knitting bag.

But look at these!!!! Beautiful, inspiring pair seen here.

I think I need to start ANOTHER pair of socks. Hey, back off... it's socktober!

Posted by Melanie at 5:47 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home