Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween

Zander carved a pumpkin yesterday! :-)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And my halloween celebration? Girls night out went quite well, thanks for asking. Besides waking up sick (not alcohol related, seriously) on Sunday, I had a blast. We've already got another one planned for mid december. We went to a bar called JB's... what a fun time. The staff there was better than any bar I've ever been too... and let's not even mention all the free alcohol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's Marilyn, Tracy, Me, and Jeff (our bartender.)

Check out this costume:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SUMO! Ha ha ha, I can not even tell you how much fun that guy was!

Anyway, it was a good time.

I don't have any knitting to report, and tomorrow will be trick or treating pictures and November goals. Speaking of... still have the ribbing to do on Donna's one skein wonder... will I make it?

Posted by Melanie at 7:03 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Antonio Hicks posted at 10:58 PM  
    I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

Post a Comment

« Home