Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Quick Catch Up

Filed Under: General

Okay, so I know I haven't posted in a few days... the trip to CT was stressful, draining, and difficult. And now I have this crazy tornado week and a half staring me right in the face. My boss at my part time job may have met the end of her "career" and so now we are short-handed at work. I'm trying to give as many hours as I can. I have a term paper due next Wednesday and all I've done is bulleted points and general preperation. This is also the first week of Zander's Daycare career. We started that yesterday.

I did get quite a bit of knitting done on the trip. I am halfway done with the warm the world blanket. Mom got Zander's buttons sewn on his cardigan for him. Thanks mom! I learned that I'm just not ready for lace knitting, but I did get a swatch completed without errors. (But that's it.) I made some progress on my left front of the Classic Cardigan, and I started a Pismo hat.

But of course I do not have pictures of any of this, as the motivation/drive just doesn't seem to be there for me yet. As I'm writing this I'm getting more motivated, so maybe I'll snap those pictures after I get out of the shower... check back for an edited post later.

Hopefully I'll be back with vigor tomorrow or Thursday. But if I don't post much this week, don't fret, don't have much time to knit let alone post.

Posted by Melanie at 7:57 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home