Monday, October 31, 2005

Stinky The Skunk

Okay, Zander was SOOOO not into Halloween this year. I think it was a combination of feeling sick, not getting enough sleep b/c of the time change, and not wanting anything on his head... but here is what we did get while TRYING to get the head piece on.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not so much. ;-) (sorry it's blurry, there was QUITE a bit of movement during that one.)

And mommy & grandpa being good sports since Zander wouldn't.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the pumpkin:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
By the way... note the sock in the picture... I did get a tiny bit of knitting done before it got too dark. Stupid daylight savings time.

I don't think I'll get donna's ribbing done before tomorrow. Oh well. I'm off to read an e-mail from Caitlyn about setting up my own webpage/weblog... I'm SOOO over blogger.com. OH yeah, and thanks to Whit also for her help with blogger templates. I'm not sure I'll use them, I really want to be able to do more with my blog, but thanks for the idea... I'll file it! :-)

I'm also thinking of going the http://typepad.com route. Anyone use it? Recommend it?
Is it worth the $4.95 a month?

Posted by Melanie at 7:36 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home