Monday, November 21, 2005

All Done

You know when a child first starts talking and they're all excited about saying the simple words such as "no" "mama" "juice" "all done?" Well, that's me today. ALL DONE:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hopefully it will get shipped to warm the world (along with a hat, lots of fabric, some yarn, and some needles) this week.

So technically since I finished this last night I could move onto the blue (which won't be blue for me) sholder cozy. But instead, I'm focusing on my goals, and I started my November block of the month square. No pictures yet. It's a small project so I'll just post it when it's done.

Happy Thanksgiving week.
What are you thankful for?

Posted by Melanie at 6:45 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Kathy posted at 11:22 PM  
    "What are you thankful for?"

    Since family, friends and health is obvious, I'll say what jumped into my brain when I read your question:

    My sanity.

    This sounds like a flippant answer, but it isn't. The past year of my life was the worst year I have ever had. There were times that I doubted my ability to get through it. Hell, I still do have moments when I don't think I'll make it.

    But, for the most part...I know that I'm okay and that everything will be all right.
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:27 AM  
    I found your blog on toyota headlights while searching the web and wanted to tell you it is great. Feel free to have your participants view toyota headlights for more great ideas.

Post a Comment

« Home