Tuesday, November 15, 2005

November Goals Part II

Okay, So, here's a recap of Part I:
November Goals- Part I:
1. Complete 1 of Dad's Socks. NOT DONE.
2. Complete 1 of another sock-- either the lorna's laces or jaywalker socks. DONE.
3. Get to 75% done with the Warm the World Blanket. DONE.
4. Complete Left front of Classic Cardigan. DONE.
5. GET DONNA'S ONE SKEIN WONDER DONE. MOST IMPORTANT! DONE.

Okay, so I completely lost interest in dad's socks. I think they have been demoted to christmas gifts... I have worked on them several times this month (I'm about 3" into the cuff) but when he comes home I have to put them away... that makes for hard knitting when they can't see it. :0(

I also finished Roxy's Dog sweater. I followed the directions exactly, but it didn't quite match up right when seaming. It still sorta fits her, so I'll get a picture this weekend and post it next week.

Anyway, Part II?
1. Start and Complete first 13" square for BLOCK OF THE MONTH CLUB.
2. Finish Bell Sleeve Shrug.
3. Work on Dad's Socks. WORK ON THEM. WORK ON THEM.

So weak... but I've learned that at night after I work 9 hours, add in 45 minutes driving time (each way) dinner, and bed time routine, that there isn't much time or energy... I'm taking it easy this month.

I'll post pictures soon.

Posted by Melanie at 8:07 PM

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous knitting instructions posted at 3:19 AM  
    I enjoyed reading some of your posts Blogger. I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and found your blog. I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
  2. Anonymous knitting instructions posted at 6:08 AM  
    Hi Blogger. I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)
  3. Anonymous free knitting patterns posted at 3:41 PM  
    Fantastic blog you've got here Blogger, I was looking for knitting instructions related information and found your site. I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

« Home