Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wraps

Has anyone seen the book "Wrap Style?"
Seen here:
http://tinyurl.com/dtv5b

I like the look of wraps and capelets, but not so much a fan of the poncho. One of the reviews said there were too many ponchos. Is the book a waste? I think they would be great to have to throw over your shoulders at the office.

Speaking of office... the first day was a little overwhelming... I'm not sure if it's the job I'm looking for or not... I'll give it a few weeks and make an educated decision. AHHHH, that's the beauty of temp agencies... if you don't like it, you don't have to stay.

I have finished the back of Roxy's sweater... I'm off to knit some more until Zander comes home... hopefully I can get the front done today and seam tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend!

Posted by Melanie at 3:00 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Kathy posted at 9:39 PM  
    Yes, temp agencies are the way to go. That's how I found my current job. I accepted the temp assignment because I was desperate. I liked the job, they liked me and hired me on. That was over five years ago!
  2. Blogger Talitha posted at 5:35 PM  
    Wrap style is definitely mostly ponchos. I, like you was very interested at the thought of a whole book of wraps, stoles, shawls, etc., but this book didn't really do that for me so I haven't bought it. Hopefully this helps you decide :). I also vaguely remember some of the patterns being crochet, but that could be totally wrong.

Post a Comment

« Home