Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bad Or Good

You guys are going to begin to think I am bipolar. Good day then bad day, good day then bad day.

Today, we present good day:

I got the job I interviewed for on Friday. Complete with benefits, good pay, a TWO minute drive (yes you heard that right) from my folk's home. 2nd shift hours are less than perfect, but the pay is increased because of it. I am dropping down to one class next semester so that I can focus and get adjusted.
I need to get school done, but I also need to be a mom and keep my sanity.

Anyway, on the knitting front:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aunt Peggy's Scarf is completed. yay.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dishclothes with Erin's name to match her BRIGHT red kitchen. the 2nd one has since been complete. It's also an "E."

Next up?
This for Erin in pink and black debbie bliss merino DK

Posted by Melanie at 10:44 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Becky posted at 10:20 PM  
    I really like the look of the cloth with the letter. And I like the pattern for the scarf. That's a very nice gift.
  2. Blogger Pioggia posted at 6:31 PM  
    Congratulations on your new job. A two minute drive is a blessing. I love your dishcloths. Did you design them yourself?

Post a Comment

« Home