Friday, December 30, 2005

Being A Bitch

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.

When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won’t compromise what’s in my heart.

It means I live my life MY way. It means I won’t allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak up against it, I am defined as a bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone’s maid, or when I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won’t become anyone else’s idea of what they think I “should” be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. By God, I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.

You won’t succeed. And if that makes me a bitch, so be it.I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.
Being In Total Control of Herself

Beautiful Intelligent Talented Charming Hell of a Woman

Isn't that something?

By the way... did you know some common English phrases for Brits?


Courtesy of D, the brit, from work:
Jumper= sweater
Pants= Drawers or underwear. So be careful complimenting a brit's pants.
"Knock You Up"= To come by your house... get it, knock, pick you up.
"Blimey"= If you were to say this with an English accent it sounds much like "blow me."

Oh gosh, these guys at work KILL ME! What did I do before them?

Posted by Melanie at 8:51 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Kelly D posted at 11:18 PM  
    hey BITCH!!! LOL
    When people call me a bitch because i stand for me and what i believe in i say "you mean a Broad In Total Control of Herself? YES I AM!" Sounds like you are getting there too MEL!

Post a Comment

« Home