Saturday, December 03, 2005

Meme

TEN random things you might not know about me.
1. I like my "undergarments" to be fun happy colors. (That was probably a little TOO much for #1.)
2. I don't like colored Christmas Lights. Only white ones.
3. I like Christmas shopping even though I hate crowds and am claustophobic (sp).
4. I drink 4 diet pepsis a day.
5. I have a "crush" on someone. That sounds SOOO fifth grade, but that's totally what it is.
6. My favorite sport in gym was badmitton.
7. I despise getting up in the morning.
8. I have naturally curly hair.
9. I like chocolate.
10. I don't like having enemies. Even people that don't deserve an ounce of my respect or kindness often receive it.

NINE places I’ve visited:
1. Colorado
2. St. Louis
3. New Orleans
4. Florida
5. St. Kitts
6. St. Thomas
7. San Juan
8. Dale Hollow TN
9. Boston
10. Connecticut.
*That is so lame... furthest out of the country I've been is the outlying islands.

8 Ways to Win My Heart:
1. Flowers
2. Hugs
3. Compliments
4. Yarn- lots of wool.
5. Money
6. Attention given to Zander.
7. A listening Ear & a mouth that gives educated/honest advice.
8. Chocolate.
9. Make me laugh. Really. Laugh.
10. Don't make me cry.

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Win the lottery.
2. Write a book.
3. Take an Alaskan Cruise.
4. Be a SUCCESSFUL single mother.
5. Get my degree.
6. Take some photography classes.
7. Get a tattoo.

6 Things I'm Afraid Of:
1. Forgiving things that shouldn't be forgiven.
2. Passing up something good because of something bad that has happened in my past.
3. Being poor.
4. Failing as a mother.
5. Bugs with more than 4 legs.
6. Small Spaces.

5 Things I Don't like:
1. Divorces. (well, I want the divorce, I just don't like going through it.)
2. Uncomfortable shoes, clothes, or shorts.
3. Being Poor.
4. Being tired at 8pm.
5. Professionals that are unprofessional.

4 Ways to Turn Me Off:
1. Lie.
2. Tell me things about myself that I don't ask to know.
3. Be egotistical.
4. Be unprofessional.

3 Things I do Everyday:
1. Battle with Zander to go to daycare. (okay, so that's only M-F... but it feels like EVERYDAY.)
2. Dream about things that will be.
3. Think about the divorce.

2 Things that make me happy:
1. Zander.
2. Child Support Payments.

1 Thing on my mind right now:
That's a secret, I can't tell you that.

Posted by Melanie at 9:47 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger SheKnits posted at 1:53 PM  
    You're not sharing your secret!

    Im gonna cry!!!!

    You just cant do that to us!!!

    Oh the pain! The PAIN!

Post a Comment

« Home