Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A personal post

Just a quick personal note, I'm excited so I had to stop by and brag to somebody....

First, the bad news: I am no longer working at the real estate agency. The ending there was pretty bad, and I'm astounded at their lack of professionalism-- my maturity level was much higher than theirs and I was the "part time employee." But I'm still upset about it, so I won't go into details... BUT... I'm lucky to have a family that owns a business where I can be employeed if need be. So I'm working there again right now... ANYWAY... good news:


the good news is that I got a call from a company today (a large internationally based company) that has a building RIGHT down the road from my parents home. I had sent a resume to them a few months ago. They weren't hiring, but I just sent them a resume in hopes that they'd maybe file it. They did! :-) And they called. And I'm going to call them back tomorrow! YIPPIE!!!! This could be such a HUGE opportunity for me if I could get in. Even if I worked from the bottom. A large company leaves so much room for growth. And they're SOOO close.... that could mean no more rush hour traffic going into cincinnati in the morning and back into kentucky in the afternoon... etc.
YAY!

Posted by Melanie at 9:51 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Talitha posted at 4:27 PM  
    I will have to live vicariously through your LYS trip. I can't even set foot in mine because I will drop far too much money. Ooooh, but I DO want to go!!! After Christmas. That will be my reward for whatever gifts I finish. I hope. The thing that scares me about lace is reading the charts. I mean, write it all down in letter and numbers and I'm happy, I just don't have the correct aptitude to read and keep my place on a chart. I'm not saying it's too hard for me I'd just rather not. Gook luck on your new socks and stole!

Post a Comment

« Home