Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Scarf?

So I was talking to The Boy yesterday... he asked what I do for ME since I'm a single mom who works more than full time, and goes to school. I said, "I knit." He replied, "interesting, will you make me something?"

Um, maybe, like what? I was waiting for him to say "a sweater." BWAH HA HA HA.

"A scarf," He says simply.

So, a scarf is a completely harmless project right? I could totally just knit it because I don't have like 10 other projects on the needles, or on the to-do list. No broken hearts come from scarves, right?

Right?

(By the way... my gmail account disappeared. I don't know if it's gmail or the ex. Could somebody be so kind as to send me a gmail invite to Myates AT sola DOT com?? Anyone else having problems with gmail? It says my user name doesn't exist. Did he delete it? And so yeah, knitting chick gals... if you need me in the next day or two you'll have to e-mail me at the above address until I get it sorted out.)

Posted by Melanie at 8:15 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger crazycatladymel posted at 8:53 AM  
    Invite sent.
  2. Blogger OORANOS posted at 10:45 AM  
    Have a good time
  3. Blogger Melanie posted at 2:56 PM  
    This guy sounds great! I've never heard of a scarf curse so I think your good to go...LOL
    It's possible ex deleted the account if he figured out your password. I'd change all your passwords to be safe if you can.
    I did hear that gmail was having major problems though,so maybe that was it. I think they were completely shutdown a few hours yesterday.
  4. Blogger Pioggia posted at 5:18 PM  
    A scarf sounds safe enough. Will he pay for the yarn?
  5. Blogger Kelly D posted at 9:38 AM  
    Dont hate me but I tagged you to find out your 5 quirkiest habits. Its on my blog
    http://knittingandthings.blogspot.com
    Just to get to know new people!!
    Kelly

Post a Comment

« Home