Friday, February 17, 2006

Day 7- Temptation

MUST. RESIST. URGE. TO. CAST. ON. WITH....Yummy.

Image hosting by Photobucket

That's my 6 skeins of Casscade 220 for my next project, 2 balls of Regia 4 ply in color # , and a US 1 40" addi. I read somewhere that Addi size 1 is equivilant to a US 1.5. But the mm is the same (2.5) so could someone clear that up for me? Because I should TOTALLY finish my lorna's laces anklet (#2 of 2)

Image hosting by Photobucket

But In all honesty... it will be really hard. I should tell myself... it is JUST an anklet, and that I only wear a size 7, so my feet aren't that big. It should go quickly.

By the way. Ask me what purpose there was in me buying 2 more balls of regia anyway? I have AT LEAST 6 balls in the closet (and two sock books on the way from Amazon.) If you haven't knit with it yet though, please do... it's rather soft for being only 5 dollars each.


Oh yeah, and the olympic socks? I totally didn't take a picture today and I'm way too lazy to get out of the comfort of my bed to do it... so just pretend I did. I'm hoping I can finish the sock by the time girls night begins on Sunday night. That way, I can knit on something different while we watch movies eat junk food and bitch about work. At least there are lots of cute guys we can talk about. :o) And I'm hoping maybe I can punch the desire in one of those three to want to learn to knit. I could totally use a knitting buddy around here.

As a closure... here is a picture the little Z-man took Wednesday. He was trying to take a picture of me knitting. :o)

Image hosting by Photobucket

He obviously has my camera skills. Can't win them all, can we?

Posted by Melanie at 11:12 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Ruinwen posted at 8:44 AM  
    Resist the temptation! You are almost there and then you can dive into that tempting sock yarn!

    Do I spy some Cascade in the background? I love that yarn! :)

    Still rooting for you to get the gold!

    Ruinwen
    :)
  2. Blogger Melanie posted at 1:53 PM  
    LOL! You must resist! That would be cutting into important olympic knit-time.
    Did you get a 40in addi because the 32in is too short? I just ordered a 32in to try the magic loop.
    Hope not..lol

    Ps-(rooting) U-S-A, U-S-A

Post a Comment

« Home