Saturday, February 18, 2006

Day 8- Kicked Knitting Olympic Ass

Done.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Fraternal Twin Socks. They look like they're too big for her in this picture... I think it was the way she was holding her feet.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Zander helps model.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is how much yarn I had left over. Scary. Not as scary as some people have been at the end of a project... but still scary.

Stats:
What: Olympic Socks
Started: Friday, February 10th, 2006
Completed: Saturday February 18th, 2006
Yarn: Regia 6 ply, color # _____
Needles: US2 addis, 40"
Lesson: Magic Loop
Recipient: Mom.
Knitting time: Between 12-14 hours. I wasn't really good about timing this project.

Now what? My new regia socks. I would like to get one done before the end of the olympics. It is not my olympic goal, but it'd be nice. I'd also like to get my gallery updated before then.

Posted by Melanie at 5:59 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Ruinwen posted at 8:52 PM  
    I knew you could do it! Congrats! Your socks came out great!

    Ruinwen
    :)
  2. Blogger The_Add_Knitter posted at 8:28 AM  
    They look great!! Had you ever tried magic loop before? Keep going with the socks before casting on the next project, you'll have a major sense of accomplishment...
  3. Blogger Lina posted at 9:26 AM  
    Congratulations! They socks look really great!

Post a Comment

« Home