Friday, February 10, 2006

On Your Mark... Get Set...

[don't go yet.]

Well, right in the nick of time I have choosen my olympics project. Not a vest and not the twisty turns wrap... but instead....

SOCKS. Just. Like. These.

From Fall 2005 Interweave Knits. Question... do I do them in bright green or bright blue?

I will swatch tonight when I get home from work (or maybe this morning before I go) and cast on tonight when the olympics start. I figure most socks take me between 12-16 hours to knit, which is about 1 hour a day for the next 16 days. That will be a challenge for me, but yet, not so much of a challenge that I'm scared to even start. We'll see.

And Look... just like me to wait until the last minute.... BUTTONS:


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Good luck everyone... the race is on.

Posted by Melanie at 8:16 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home