Sunday, March 12, 2006

Back To Knitting

Thanks for letting me vent yesterday... back to the real world.

I HAVE ARM PITS:

Image hosting by Photobucket

And Zander had to help by taking a few pictures. Here is my budding photographer. Toes complimentary.

Image hosting by Photobucket

So I cast on for the first sleeve (knit in the round) but decided to work on my river lace stole for a few days so I can meet another of my March goals.
No pictures yet, but I will hopefully have more time to post (and knit) this week since I'll be childless.

Posted by Melanie at 9:24 PM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Kathy posted at 12:13 PM  
    While you're childless this week, make sure you take some time just for you.

    See a movie, lounge around a bookstore for hours, go yarn shopping, etc. Whatever makes you happy! You're working so hard as a single mom. You deserve to spoil yourself.
  2. Blogger SheKnits posted at 11:51 AM  
    You have armpits? Nuh-uh!

    Haha!

    Hope you're having a great day!
  3. Blogger Pioggia posted at 1:29 PM  
    I hope your childless week go smoothly and that you take the opportunity to knit a lot. I'm glad you're feeling better about that.
  4. Anonymous Marcia Kay posted at 7:19 PM  
    This is Marcia just wanted to let you know we are expecting again, probably sometime in Oct. I have emailed you so many times, then found this website, am hoping you can email me or what not, email address is marciajokay@gmail.com. I really miss you, hope you and Zander are doing well.
  5. Blogger Melanie posted at 3:14 PM  
    Hope everything went "okay"
    take care!
  6. Blogger Nickerjac posted at 7:24 AM  
    Hope everythings ok x

Post a Comment

« Home