Sunday, March 05, 2006

Just to make myself feel better

Image hosting by Photobucket

That's about 9.5-10" of the cardi. I know it's not much to look at, but since I'm no longer feeling ill (thank you for the well wishes) I knew I had to post what little progress I've made since the last time I posted pictures about 1.5 weeks ago. The stockinette stitch is beginning to bore me. I'm lucky really. I had a strong urge to cast on again for the Home Sweet Home Shawl (I originally bought the yarn and pattern from Knitpicks, but can no longer find it on their site) but the first 20 rows are all knit, so I figured I'd keep plugging along on the sweater. I still have my river lace stole to work on... I just ripped back to a lifeline and put it back on the needles (a semi challenging feat) so I need to make sure I picked up all the stitches before I start plugging away on that again. But anyway, point being, there's about to be a temporary project change since the stock. st. is beginning to bore me. (like we didn't know that was coming.)

I'm off to go buy a new keyboard for my laptop since zander managed to rip off the "S" and "Z" keys. (Don't even ask how I'm getting them to type. I don't want to talk about it!

Posted by Melanie at 12:28 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Pioggia posted at 4:11 PM  
    I agree that stockinette stitch is boring, but on the other hand it allows you to pursue other activities like reading or watching TV while knitting. I'm glad you're feeling better.
  2. Blogger SheKnits posted at 9:53 PM  
    Hey Mel!

    It looks great. Once its done, you'll have fonder feelings towards it. And I agree stockinetter, is VERY boring, but at least it provides for mindless knitting.

    Keep stitching away!

Post a Comment

« Home