Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Goals. Done

I've accomplished my goals for the month. I am on the 21st repeat of the home sweet home shawl. I'm actually trying to finish it so my mom can take it to Hawaii next tuesday. I realize that the chances of this are slim (I have approximately 16 hours of knitting left to do in 7 days.) I will keep plugging along on it to see if I can do it, but no expectations are being made.

I am not going to show any pictures of it since:
1) It looks the same as it did last time, just bigger
and 2) it will look like I've gotten more accomplished if I don't show as many pictures :-)

Thanks to MJ for giving me an answer to my question about 2 socks on 2 circs. I also found this webpage.

I will hopefully start those at the end of the month or early next month.

Also, several of you have asked through comments and e-mails about my personal life since I haven't been posting. There's lots to share... some things better than others, and I will get everybody back in the loop, but I figure that will be a post for one night when there's no knitting content and I feel like getting into it.

I'm wasting time.
... back to the shawl.

Posted by Melanie at 8:37 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home