Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dead Battery & major accomplishments

My digital camera's battery died about a week ago, and it took me this long to find the charger for it. (It's charging now, so still no pictures-- you'll just have to take my word for it.)

Not only did I finish 1 sleeve for my cardigan this week, but I also finished the second, got them attached to the body and have started the raglan shaping. It's so exciting. This may be my first completed sweater!

I am going to the Sheep and Wool Festival this weekend. :-) Oddly enough I don't see "yarn" booths listed in the crafts area, but certainly there will be yarn there, right?! I certainly hope so!

Anyway, I'll be sure to post pictures of the cardigan right after my camera battery is done charging.

Posted by Melanie at 6:42 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home