Sunday, October 01, 2006

October Goals

September Goals:
1. Get halfway through The Home Sweet Home Shawl. Done.
2. Finish my cami socks. Done.

October Goals:
1. Finish Home Sweet Home Shawl. That's 7 repeats, which will take me roughly 9 hours.
2. Start Erin's *tall* socks
3. Finish one sleeve on grey cardigan.

This week was Zander's third birthday, so not much knitting was accomplished. I did get about 3 hours into a sleeve for my cardigan, but then decided it was about 3" too big. Rip. I think I shall go cast on for it again. Wish me luck.

Posted by Melanie at 11:50 AM

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Kathy posted at 12:53 PM  
    Happy birthday to Zander!
  2. Blogger MJ posted at 7:29 PM  
    What a big guy Zander is getting to be!! Enjoy this time!

    Your October goals look very reachable!
  3. Blogger SheKnits posted at 11:48 AM  
    Happy Belated Birthday to Z!!

    Luck!

Post a Comment

« Home