Friday, October 06, 2006

PICTURES PICTURES!!!

First...

Here's the cardi as of now:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah, the picture is blurry-- deal with it. It was quite hard getting a picture without a flash in a bathroom with no window.

At first I was going to do a long fold over collar in 2x2 rib. But I really like how open the neck is. What can I do with the collar to keep it open and casual like it is?

Next thing I need your help/advice with:

BUTTONS:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blue to add some color? or celtic knots to add some personality?

HELP HELP HELP! I am SOOO psyched to finish this cardi and don't want it sitting forever.

Oh, as a side note, look at the little fun things I bought to paint for Zander. I'm going to hang them on his bedroom door.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Posted by Melanie at 7:38 PM

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Kathy posted at 9:20 PM  
    Oh, Melanie, it's just darling! I think you're right about leaving the neck open like it is now. You can put colorful camisoles and tank tops underneath it.

    I know nothing about knitting sweaters so can't help you with that. :(

    I like the Celtic Knot buttons. They just seem like they would finish off the sweater.

    The items for Zander are so cute! Make sure you show us what they look like when they're painted.
  2. Anonymous Kris posted at 6:04 PM  
    You could single crochet around the neckline, or maybe do a narrow applied i-cord edging. I like the celtic knots. :)
  3. Anonymous Christine posted at 9:54 PM  
    Celtic Knots for sure.

    Love the decor for Zander's door.

    Christine
    www.knitsnkisses.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

« Home